What is ICF/ICF-ECC?
What is the International Coach Federation (ICF)?
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the professional association of personal and business coaches that seeks to preserve the integrity of coaching around the globe. It supports and fosters the development of the coaching profession; has programs to maintain and upgrade the standards of the profession; conducts a certification program that is the gold standard for coaches worldwide; and conducts premier global conferences and other educational events for coaches. With a presence in over 70 countries and over 26,000 members worldwide, ICF is the voice of the coaching profession.
What is ICF Edmonton Charter Chapter? (ICF-ECC)
We are an officially sanctioned chapter of the International Coaching Federation. As a member of ICF International, you may elect to automatically become a member of the Edmonton Chapter. Members of our chapter represent a group of professionally trained personal and corporate coaches that seek to:
Support and encourage the development of professional coaching through...
- Networking with other like-minded coaches
- Professional development opportunities to earn Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU’s)
- Supporting individuals looking to become coaches to find the information and training they need
- Promoting the standards and ethics in coaching practice
- Educating the community about professional coaching and the value to be gained from partnering with a coach
- Helping coaches gain their credential through ICF International
- Helping coaches build their own professional coaching business.
Our vision: “Coaches growing through connection, collaboration, and community” represents the goals we strive for.