• Certified NeuroTransformational Coach, CNTC, BEabove Leadership
• Professional Certified Coach, PCC, International Coach Federation
• Social+Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach, SEICC, Institute of SEI®
• Erickson Certified Professional Coach, ECPC, Erickson International
• Certified Myers-Briggs Type® Practitioner & The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator
. Bachelor of Arts, Psychology Carleton U.
• Organizational Foundations Certificate, Queens U.
• Human Resource Management Certificate, University of Alberta
Area of Expertise:
Sandra loves puzzles. Particularly the puzzle of creating and maintaining positive, productive human relationships and workplace cultures. Sandra is a successful 20 year veteran of the corporate world with leadership experience in Sales, Client Relationship and Human Resource Management. She has inspired others while managing vision and purpose, and driving for results. Industry experience includes consumer products, market research, retail, post-secondary, utilities, not-for-profit and all levels of government.
Sandra’s firsthand business and leadership experience makes her aware of and sensitive to the many challenges and competing priorities faced by her clients. Clients describe Sandra as an active thought partner with a keen sense of humour, and an eye for the less obvious.
Sandra partners with successful individuals and teams to increase the scope and depth of their personal and organizational impact. Her coaching supports individuals that want to:
• Identify their leadership strengths, areas for improvement and move from intent to action,
• Positively impact both organizational culture and the bottom line,
• Increase retention of employees through leadership capacity that develops and uses talent effectively,
• Build higher performing, more collaborative teams,
• Enhance ability to respond to rapid shifts in the environment through understanding how to manage change and respond to resistance.