Easy Marketing Planning for Coaches
Date(s) - 22/10/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Webinar: Easy Marketing Planning for Coaches
Marketers who set goals are over 375% more likely to report success than those who don’t. (CoSchedule, Primary Research, 2017)
Presenter: Jennifer Horvath, Business Advisor and Coach
This event qualifies for 1.0 CCEU in the area of Resource Development
About the Webinar
Do you have a marketing plan for your coaching Practice? Do you know what activities you’re using to attract and engage your ideal client?
It’s much easier to take action when you have a clear vision and plan.
A Marketing Plan brings clarity to:
- what you want to achieve (goals)
- who you will impact (target market)
- why prospects will choose you (unique selling proposition and key messages)
- how you’ll connect and engage with them (strategy and tactics)
- the resources you need (budget, timing, assets)
If the thought of developing a marketing plan for your coaching business seems overwhelming, this webinar is for you!
Your take-aways will be:
- insight into the components of marketing plans related specifically to your coaching business
- strategies and tactics that work well in the coaching industry
- awareness of the marketing strategies on which you could spend less time and energy
- a marketing plan template in a simple, easy-to-use format
A Zoom link will be emailed once registration has been completed.
Note that this webinar will be recorded.
About Jennifer Horvath
Jennifer Horvath, Business Advisor and Coach, is passionate about supporting women to achieve their goals in their own way. She has over 20 years of marketing, product management, management consulting, and coaching experience. She’s worked with international organizations such as Playtex, Campbell Soup, EPCOR and Alberta-based organizations such as Alberta Motor Association, Alberta Milk, SAIT, Edmonton Economic Development as well as many small businesses and start-ups.
Jennifer works part-time at Alberta Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) as a business advisor helping Alberta women start, build and scale their businesses. She also teaches a 30-hour digital marketing program called Digitally Solid for AWE. When she’s not at AWE, she runs her own coaching practice, HeartLifted, coaching professionals with kids achieve success on their own terms. Jenifer is an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Edmonton Chapter Board Director at Large.
Cost: Members $20 |Nonmembers $35
EDMONTON CHAPTER MEMBERS PLEASE LOG IN TO GET THE MEMBER RATE
If you have questions about registration, contact our Virtual Assistant, Evelyn, at:
403.422.1189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.