The Book Yourself Solid Referral Workshop
Date(s) - 14/05/2016
3:30 pm - 7:00 pm
The Derrick Club
Categories No Categories
Participants will be eligible for Continuing Coach Education Units from the ICF.
Did you know that, for coaches, the referral method is the most and effective way to get clients? We’re in a “high trust” business, so instead of chasing clients directly, it’s more effective to have people who respect and know us give referrals to our ideal clients.
Asking for referrals can be challenging.
- We hesitate to ask for them
- We aren’t always certain who, what or how to ask
- We can be unsure of the best way to follow up (or we forget to)
- We’re often unclear about what works and what doesn’t
What if you had a solid strategy for getting referrals? A system that would keep a steady stream of prospective clients in front of you?
Join Carol Greenaway as she returns to offer a new workshop for the Edmonton ICF Chapter. This is not a lecture where you listen, take notes, then file them away when you get home and forget what you heard. For three hours, we will focus on creating a personalized, referral strategy that you can implement immediately.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Understanding What Really Makes a Quality Referral
- Finding Referral Opportunities
- Beginning the Referral Process
- Understanding Why Clients Would Refer to You
- Finding Where Your Referrers Make a Referral
- Communicating How Your Referrers Should Make a Referral
- Starting the Referral Connection
- Following Up with Referrals and Referrers
- Creating Your BYS Gang of 5 for Never Ending Referrals
Details of this Special Event Workshop
When: Saturday, May 14, 2016
Where: The Derrick Club 3500 119 St. NW, Edmonton, AB
Time: Doors open: 8:30 am
Continental Breakfast: 8:30 – 9:00 am (included)
Workshop: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Cost: Members $99 | Non Members $125 Registration deadline: May 5, 2016
Registration is required for this special event as space is limited. Registration will close when we reach capacity. We look forward to seeing all of you again!
Carol Greenaway is an ICF accredited Coach, former Director of Membership at the Edmonton Charter Chapter, and Certified Book Yourself Solid Coach personally trained by Michael Port. She helps coaches get more clients, gain more confidence, and have more fun while creating flourishing private practices.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ICF MEMBERS MUST LOG IN TO GET THE MEMBER FEE
If you have questions about registration, contact our Virtual Assistant, Evelyn, at:
403.422.1189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.