Virtual Learning Lab: Series #6 of an 8-PART WEBINAR SERIES – 10 Steps to Building an Authentic Coaching Business
Date(s) - 15/03/2018
1:00 am - 2:00 am
THIS IS THE SIXTH SESSION OF AN 8-PART WEBINAR SERIES BY TANA HEMINSLEY, MBA, PCC
10 Steps to Building an Authentic Coaching Business
Virtual Learning Lab #6
Steps 5 & 6: How will you create focus and diversify your offerings?
Wednesday, March14, 2018
6:00 – 7:00 pm MST
Fee for this session: $25.00
In order to ensure a sustainable revenue model for your business, it is helpful to be able to override the discomfort of business building and stay focused on what is important. In addition, 1:1 coaching is not always sustainable for creating enough revenue for you and your family. Diversifying your offerings will help.
- Understand how to override the discomfort of business building in order to stay focused on what is important
- Understand how your offerings for clients are like an investment portfolio
- Discuss the benefits of focus and diversification
- Understand how an Authentic Approach can support you to create incredible focus on getting revenue from new clients, and adding offerings that supplement your 1:1 coaching
Building a Business Involves Determination and Discipline:
- What phase are you at on the learning curves for each step of building your business: enthusiastic beginner, disillusioned learner, emerging contributor, high performer?
- How will you focus your efforts in order to build your business?
- What distractions are you willing to let go of in order to build your business?
- How do you diversify your offerings?
Tana Heminsley, MBA, PCC takes a unique approach to advancing the future of coaching. She understands that the foundation for building an authentic coaching business is to be clear about who you are, your life’s purpose and what is deeply important to you – and then to bring this way of thinking and being into every step. This, she believes, will differentiate you from other coaches.
MEMBERS LOG IN TO REGISTER.
Zoom webinar link will be sent after your online registration is complete.
Online registration closes at 12:00 noon on March 13, 2018.
If you have any questions about registration, contact our Virtual Assistant: Evelyn, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-422-1189
Bookings are closed for this event.