Brené Brown fans!
Join us and our special guest, Danielle Reed, for a presentation on The Daring Way!
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings.
Join Danielle Reed to hear about her experience with The Daring Way program and how she now uses that methodology in her coaching. Danielle is a CTI Life Coach, Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator, Teacher, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Friend....and most importantly, a Mom! Danielle was a teacher and Learning Support Facilitator for 17 years. The most important parts of her teaching career were building relationships and providing everyone around her with optimism and laughter! She took a leave from teaching to complete her Co-Active Life Coaching courses and The Daring Way™ training...and it is there that she discovered her greatest passion!
In this 90 minute session you will:
- Hear Danielle's reasons for adding The Daring Way™ curriculum to her toolbox and how it has completely shifted her work and personal life.
- Develop a clear understanding of the key components of The Daring Way™ curriculum and how it complements coaching.
- Experience an exercise from the curriculum.
- Discuss ways that the curriculum may fit into your own practice.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions.
Registration is limited! Do not miss this exciting opportunity.
When: Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Location: Royal Glenora Club
11160 River Valley Road
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Cost: Members $40 | Non Members $65
All participants will be eligible for 1.5 Continuing Coach Education Credits towards Core Competencies from the International Coach Federation.