If you have never checked out the World Business and Executive Coach Summit before this is the year you should. This online, virtual conference for coaches is jam packed with amazing presenters that share their expertise on a variety of topics related to masterful coaching and creating a successful coaching business! In May there are over 40 free taster sessions to sign up for to give you a feel for what the full conference in June will be like. If you decide to sign up for the conference, every session you are able to attend live will give you valuable ICF CCEU’s.
WBECS always offers an outstanding professional growth opportunity. It brings together the thought leaders of the coaching world to share their knowledge and experience with practicing coaches. The first rate presenters at this year's Pre-Summit are diverse, but they have their sights set on one common focus: your success as a coach.
Some of the presenters this year include:
- Marshall Goldsmith - Global Thinkers, 50 award winner.
- Ken Blanchard - Business & Leadership thought leader.
- Carol Kauffman - CEO of Harvard Institute of Coaching.
- Judith Glaser - Conversation Intelligence guru.
- Liz Wiseman - Mulitplier Leaderships & Thinkers50 award winner.
- Mark Thompson - CEO of Virgin Unite and Richard Branson's coach.
- David Peterson - Global Head of Leadership & Development at Google.
- Jim Kouzes - Leadership guru.
- Jim Clifton - CEO of Gallup.
- Peter Cheese - CEO of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
Visit the website today to sign up for some free sessions, I know you won’t be disappointed and you will want to check out the full conference!